I’m going to do it this time. I am! I always say I’m going to blog, and then I get distracted. But I think this could be a good thing… it’s like a diary, that the whole world can read. And you never know when I’m gonna say something clever! So let’s do this. I don’t know how to prepare you for how ridiculous I am, but here’s a LIST (I like lists) of things that I will write about and post on my wonderful new blog:
- Boys. Okay okay, one boy specifically. His name’s Cody. I love him to death. Not only does he crack me up every day, but we’re in a long distance relationship and I love finding little tricks and tips to make that easier. It might come in handy to you someday, you never know!
- Cats. I know I’m a crazy cat lady, and I embrace it. I have an adorable cat, almost one year old, named Spaghetti Cat. She’s precious and my favorite past time is taking pictures of/with her. You can plan on looooots of cat related posts.
- MUSIC. I write music and I listen to music and I kind of sort of almost LIVE music. I’ll post my music, lyrics, songs I like, songs I don’t like but people do and I don’t understand it at all…
- Laughs. Well, things that make me laugh. No promises on them making you laugh. It turns out I have a very skewed sense of humor, and a lot of people don’t appreciate it.
- Things I find on Pinterest. I know, typical. But there’s some legit stuff! I’ll post recipes I’ve tried, crafts, do it yourself, anything. Stuff that makes me happy. And probably a lot of pictures of baby animals.
- Feeble attempts at reviews. Whether it’s a product, food, apps, a book, music, tv or movies, I’ll make sure you know my opinion. You can count on that.
- A lot of shit talking! From pet peeves to terrible people to awkward customers and everything in between. I know and accept that I’m a terrible person, so if I’m going to hell, I might as well have fun.
Okay, if you made it through that list and you’re still interested in my crazy life, I am not only impressed, but very touched. I’m tearing up a little bit. Okay, no I’m not. I don’t cry. I don’t have tear ducts. Lost ’em in the war. My next post will probably be a “getting to know me” blog, so you can look forward to that.
ps. I’m not a big dub step fan… until you combine Skrillex with Korn. I don’t know how anyone doesn’t get pumped listening to this. Check it out: